Easybrain is looking for a skilled Mobile Marketing Manager who would be responsible for the marketing and packaging/storepage aspects of the assigned company products (casual mobile games) in order to maximize their profits and secure the top placements in the respective niches. A real opportunity to make meaningful impact on the products with a hundred-millions reach.
- Product’ marketing strategy development (in conjunction with head of marketing and product manager) and execution;
- Product storepage (App Store/Google Play) placement, based on target audience;
- ASO (icon, screenshots, description, etc) experiments;
- Vital marketing metrics tracking, analysis and reporting;
- Competitive analysis;
- Mobile marketing R&Ds;
- Cooperation with product management on the product side;
- Cooperation with design and user acquisition teams in order to maximize product profits by any means.
While the responsibility area is quite wide, we’re looking more for a manager rather than a multitool: App Store Search Optimization, User Acquisition, design and sometimes copywriting would be conducted within the other roles.
- Mobile apps and/or games ASO and marketing experience on the Apple App Store and/or Google Play (2 years+);
- Understanding of the mobile marketing;
- Analytical skills and mindset;
- Advanced English level;
- Common sense.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge and drive, we offer:
- Work on the best products in the niche;
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Medical insurance;
- A fancy office in the center of Minsk, with a terrace and great coffee, cookies, and fruit.