Junior/Middle QA Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Twistellar is a leading developer of software solutions on the PaaS-platform Force.com. Registered Salesforce Partner, member of Hi-Tech Park. We’re focused both on development of proprietary products for Salesforce and on custom full cycle projects for existing Salesforce implementations in Western Europe and United States. We’re bringing innovations to the platform, operating with the most up-to-date technologies and working on AI-driven applications.
We’re growing dynamically, our customer database is expanding, and we’re always interested in welcoming new team members with relevant skills.
We’re a very attractive company along your career path, as we treat our colleagues with respect and are very interested in your professional and personal growth together with our team. We’ll always help you to self-improve, and will provide needed guidance, technical advice, and interesting challenging tasks to practice upon.
We’ll help you build a personal development plan. We know everything about the market, and are able to define your personal perspectives which will make your career path clear, purposeful and effective.
We are looking for QA engineer with knowledge and working experience 0,5 + year.
We’d like to get acquainted with candidates who possess experience of:
- English: Intermediate.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (able to explain things in a clear manner).
- Analytical set of mind.
- Proven experience using different test design techniques (BVA, Equivalence Partitioning etc.).
- Proven experience working with testing documentation (Test Suites, Test Cases).
- Advanced Windows OS Knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of Office tools (Word, Excel etc.).
- Proven experience and knowledge working with different SDLC (both Waterfall and Agile).
It would be great if you are:
- Salesforce/MS Dynamics CRM knowledge will be an advantage.
- Experience in writing SQL queries will be an advantage.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate will be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge in Client-Server interaction will be an advantage.
- A bachelor or master in technical sciences.
- Analyze Requirements and Specification.
- Functional and Non-functional testing.
- Write and Update Manual Test Case and Test Suites.
- Investigate, Describe and Report defects found into the Defect Management Tool.
- Write quality reports.
- Communication with the client.
- Demanding but friendly corporate culture.
- Career and professional growth in the team of Salesforce experts.
- Interesting and sophisticated projects including AI-products based on SFDC.
- Working experience with famous and well-known world brands.
- European approaches in company management.
- Job trips to countries whole over the world.
- Salary level above middle market proposal.
- 4 week paid vacation.
- Loyalty and respect from teammates and company management.
- Pizza day every Friday.
- NO Open Spaces.
- Convenient location of the office.
- Free tea, coffee, cookies etc.
- Frequent team buildings and other activities.
We will be glad to see in our team professionals who share our desire to achieve goals and want to succeed in a company where we appreciate and respect personal contribution of each teammate!